How To Donate
Wight Community Access ltd – FYTbus is a registered local Charity (Registered Charity Number 1145931) and a ‘not for profit’ Company. In order to provide the transport services our community finds so valuable, we rely on grants and self generated income.
Grants come and go depending on various national or regional initiatives and we will continue to make bids where appropriate. But we cannot rely on this ‘hit and miss’ source of income to underpin the regular services we provide.
At WCAL, we are working hard to generate our own income streams. We generate these through:
- Fares and voluntary fares given by the passengers on our minibuses
- The provision of public and private excursions
- The operation of a Charity shop
In addition to the above, we are looking to the wider West Wight community to recognise the benefits we bring to the community. You can do this by:
- Making a regular donation to help with our running costs
- Making a ‘one off’ gift of money to help with our capital costs (primarily, replacing our minibuses).
If you would like to help please call our office on 01983 752917 or email email@example.com